1 X POSITIONS: CONTACT CENTRE AGENT
SALARY GRADE: B4 - (R187 126)
66% (R123 503) pensionable base, 34% (R63 623)
to be structured as per individual needs viz Medical Aid, 13th cheque, housing, etc.
Grade 12/NQF Level 4, a Call Centre Certificate or equivalent and one (1) year’s inbound/outbound call centre experience.
- Excellent written communication, liaison, administrative and keyboarding skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Advanced telephone etiquette skills, sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical regulatory environment and sound interpersonal relations skills.
- Proficient with Social Media communication
- Responsible for the professional handling of all digital inbound queries via telephone, e-mails, web chats, social media etc. and logging of said queries with administrator and/or relevant departments;
- Provide Digital Interaction Support on registration procedures, status of registration, financial enquiries, pre-registration experience, in-service training and approval of tutors and premises etc.;
- Report to the Stakeholder Relations Practitioner on all matters regarding KPA.
In line with the Council’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, suitable candidates from the designated groups and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
All applications for the position, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications and ID, should be submitted online at https://forms.office.com/r/KxZiJAXvmn .
Should you forget to upload your documents with the application, please upload them as one file at this link: http://bitly.ws/wYLG
Enquiries should be directed to the HR Department, for attention: Ms Boledi Talane at Boledi.Talane@sapc.za.org or Telephone No. 012-319 8500, South African Pharmacy Council, 591 Belvedere Street, Arcadia, Pretoria. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
Closing date: 30 November 2022
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful.